One of the most empowering and impactful things you can do as a stepmom is get crystal clear on what your role is.
As stepmoms, we often find ourselves thrown into a situation that we have no idea how to successfully navigate. We do our best, but we usually end up second guessing all of our actions and decisions.
Each stepmom has a unique experience, so one shoe does not fit all. You need a role that works for you and your family and takes into account your individual needs, your personality, and your family dynamic.
When you get clear on this you’ll know how to make the right decisions for yourself and your family, and get their support. No more guessing.
I created this 2-week intensive workshop to help you gain confidence in your role and know how to create it in the best interests of your unique situation and how you want it to run. By the end of the two weeks, you’ll have a very clear vision of your role with practical ways to move forward with everyone on board.
We’ll work together to get your unique role carved out.
You’ll gain clarity on everything you’ve been unsure of including:
- What being a stepmom means to you
- When and how to effectively speak up or step back and let your partner do the heavy lifting
- How to navigate your relationship with your stepkids
- How to navigate situations such as parent/teacher conferences, parenting, communication with the ex, family meetings, holidays with extended family and more.
How it works
- This intensive takes place online through a secret Facebook group where all your training and communications will occur.
- The intensive includes short video trainings, assignments, coaching and support from me and the rest of the community.
- There will be Live Q&A’s with me, but if you can’t attend, you can still do the work at your convenience. All live events will be recorded, and you can post your question ahead of time so it’ll be sure to get answered.
Your investment in the Role-Clarity Intensive is just $99. Contact me to find out when the next Role-Clarity Intensive starts.