At the urging of the partners of my stepmom clients, I’ve recently expanded my coaching practice to include them – the divorced/separated dad.
Research shows that stepmoms have the most difficult role in the stepfamily to navigate, but that doesn’t mean it’s a walk in the park for the dads.
Dads are the men caught in the middle, and I understand your challenges, frustrations and the desire you have for your partner to be happy and for your family to “just” run smoothly.
Common problems dads face include:
- Feeling like someone is always mad at you – either your kids, your partner or your ex
- Fear about losing access to your kids
- How to parent the way you see fit, when your partner disagrees with it
- Trying to manage the relationship with your ex, while also trying to protect your partner
- Making time for everyone – the kids, your partner and yourself
- Dealing with a difficult/high-conflict ex
- Financial stressors
In our 60-minute coaching session, we’ll talk about the unique problems you’re facing and we’ll find practical solutions and strategies to fix them.
**If you’d like to join my private coaching & support Facebook group for dads, click here.
Please contact me with any questions you have.