Dealing with the ex can be one of the hardest parts of being a stepmom. Even the most secure woman in the world can feel challenged when another woman is constantly vying for her partner’s attention and trying to control her household – especially if the ex is high conflict.
We can get really tripped up by her presence, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
Some of the more difficult behaviors you might be witnessing include:
- Excessive communications with your partner, under the guise of the “child’s best interest”
- Refusing to acknowledge your presence, or to allow you at school/doctor’s visits
- Overt aggression
- Lying to the kids about you and/or your partner
- Being the target of blame and false accusations
Whether the ex in your life is a decent woman or she’s extremely high-conflict, you don’t have to feel stuck at the mercy of her behaviors or your feelings for her. In this Intensive, you’ll learn new, healthy ways to cope with her behaviors and how to take control of your situation.
- How to protect yourself while still supporting your partner.
- If a relationship with her is possible and if so, what that might look like.
- How to deal with the stress
- How to start feeling more positive
- How to stop feeling like she controls your life
- How to interrupt obsessive thoughts and negative feelings towards her
This intensive isn’t just for women dealing with a difficult ex, it’s for anyone having trouble adjusting to having an ex in their life.
How it works
- This intensive takes place online through a secret Facebook group where all your training and communications will occur.
- The intensive includes short video trainings, assignments, coaching and support from me and the rest of the community.
- There will be Live Q&A’s with me, but if you can’t attend, you can still do the work at your convenience. All live events will be recorded, and you can post your question ahead of time so it’ll be sure to get answered.
The intensive begins on June 7th and will run through June 21st.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you have.