The next COUPLE’S RETREAT is happening on June 1. Find out more here!
Step-couples have an estimated divorce rate of 60-75%. That statistic is reflective of the many challenges step-couples face.
The couple is the pillar that holds the stepfamily together and the relationship must be a priority. If the couple’s bond is strong and they’re happy in their relationship, their family can thrive even amidst the most difficult stressors.
Sessions are 60 minutes each and you have the choice to purchase just 1 session or a package of 3 sessions.
Taking the time to discuss important topics and work through your current challenges will help with the success of your family. In the pre-marital planning sessions, we’ll address:
- Ways to best help your two families join with the least amount of resistance
- Prepare you for common challenges that occur after moving in/getting married
- How you as a couple can bring your parenting styles closer into alignment
- Expectations (roles, responsibilities, running of the household, relationship)
- Working through current challenges
- How to best support each other
If you’re already married or living together:
As a certified Relationship and Strategic Intervention coach, I can help you and your partner to:
- Create new communication patterns so you work through challenges instead of repeating the same arguments
- Address your values, needs, expectations and strengths of self and each other
- Understand each other’s needs and learn how to meet those needs
- Create alignment in terms of parenting
- Create a shared vision of what your household will look like and how it will run
- Create house rules
- Learn how to honor, respect and benefit from your differences
- Learn how to be a supportive partner
- Rekindle intimacy
“Jenna is a life saver! It was the best investment in my marriage to date, worth every penny and more!” – Angela Read more testimonials here
Are you ready for your relationship to start feeling like a partnership? Use the Buy Now button below to get started!