How Does it Work?
Stepcouples have an estimated divorce rate of 70-78%. That’s a very telling statistic of just how difficult being part of a stepfamily can be on the couple.
As your coach, I’ll help you and your partner to create a shared vision of what your household will look like and how it will run. I’ll also help you create house rules and determine the roles and responsibilities of each family member.
In addition, you’ll learn how to communicate effectively with each other in order to reduce conflict and get your individual needs met.
The challenges among stepfamilies are unique, and in a stepfamily, the couple must have a strong bond. The couple is the support that holds the stepfamily together and the relationship must be a priority.
As a certified relationship coach, I can help you and your partner to:
- Start communicating effectively by teaching you new listening and language skills.
- Talk about the issues without getting defensive or placing judgement and blame.
- Learn how to verbalize your needs and get them met.
- Become a team in terms of co-parenting, finances and your relationship.
- Understand what the other needs and learn how to give it to them.
- Honor each other’s differences and learn how to benefit from them.
Are you ready for your marriage to start feeling like a partnership? Use the Buy Now button below to get started!