As a stepmom, chances are you’ve had some, if not all, of the following thoughts:
- This is the hardest thing I’ve ever done!
- I feel like an outsider in my own home.
- Why do my needs always come last?
- My husband doesn’t understand my concerns. I can’t talk to him about his children without him getting defensive.
- I dread the thought of my stepchildren coming over.
- My stepchildren don’t respect me.
- My husband lets his children and ex-wife walk all over him.
- Why does my husband’s ex-wife hate me when all I try to do is care for HER children?
- My friends and family have good intentions, but they just don’t understand.
Now breathe a sigh of relief; YOU’RE NOT ALONE
I’ve been there, and I can tell you that there’s another way; a better way. A way to be happy and confident; authentic and in control of your life. And I can help you get there.
Whether you’re a seasoned stepmom or just getting your toes wet, as your Stepmom Coach I can help you to:
- Reclaim your happiness.
- Focus on what’s in your control to change.
- Stop feeling like an outsider in your own home.
- Discover ways to connect with your stepchildren.
- Strengthen your relationship with your partner.
- Protect yourself from unwanted behavior by the ex or stepkids.
- Recognize when you need to detach/disengage with love – and learn how to.
- Live authentically and in alignment with your values.
- Take better care of yourself by make yourself a priority.